16ACFM organizers solicit extended abstracts of unpublished and original works falling within the ambit of fluid mechanics including but not limited to: Aerodynamics; Astrophysical flows; Boundary layer; Gas dynamics; Computational fluid dynamics; Combustion; Environmental and natural flows; Fluid machinery and industrial fluid mechanics; Flow control and measurement ; Flow induced noise and vibration; Flow visualization; Heat and mass transfer; Hydrodynamics and hydraulics; Membrane and porous media flows; Micro and Nano fluid dynamics; Multi-phase and reacting flows; Non-Newtonian flows; Unsteady flows; Rotating flow.
Congress language is English. All the accepted abstracts will appear in the Congress Proceedings to be distributed to the delegates at the time of the Congress. In addition, those abstracts accepted for the oral presentations will be published in "Proceedings of the 16ACFM" by Springer.
"All Submissions are ONLINE and pre-registration is required to submit an abstract".
Extended Abstract: General Guidelines
- Paper size is European A4.
- Margins are 4cm (top), 2.5cm (left and right) and 2.7cm (bottom).
- The paper includes the author name, affiliation, and e-mail ID
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
- The word/PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
- Page limit is 6 pages.