16ACFM organizers solicit extended abstracts of unpublished and original works falling within the ambit of fluid mechanics including but not limited to: Aerodynamics; Astrophysical flows; Boundary layer; Gas dynamics; Computational fluid dynamics; Combustion; Environmental and natural flows; Fluid machinery and industrial fluid mechanics; Flow control and measurement ; Flow induced noise and vibration; Flow visualization; Heat and mass transfer; Hydrodynamics and hydraulics; Membrane and porous media flows; Micro and Nano fluid dynamics; Multi-phase and reacting flows; Non-Newtonian flows; Unsteady flows; Rotating flow.
Conference language is English. It is planned to publish the papers presented at the 16acfm in the Indian Academy of Sciences Journal‘SADHANA’ after a peer review as per the policy of the Journal .
Paper page limit is 6 pages. The template of the paper could be downloaded from the congress website after 15 March 2019.
Extended Abstract: General Guidelines
- Paper size is European A4.
- Margins are 4cm (top), 2.5cm (left and right) and 2.7cm (bottom).
- The paper includes the author name, affiliation, and e-mail ID
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
- The word/PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
- Page limit is 6 pages.